- Responsible for account management in the areas of planning, organizing, leading, coordinating, and controlling each account to provide necessary sales volume and margin information
- Support the sales team on high level sales projects
- Spearhead communication on strategic business development projects; while considering the effect of historic sales activities and the impact and potential repercussions of possible actions.
- Proactively research and distribute accurate booking updates, sales forecast reporting to benefit sales and operations efforts
- Assist in developing and facilitating customer requested initiatives
- Ensure that customers are satisfied and resolve customer dissatisfaction
- Coordinate product sample requests as needed.
- Assess product labelling to ensure layout, language, nutritional labeling and content is accurate.
- Compile and Complete Customer required documentation on various customer portals
- Gain clear understanding of customer businesses and their requirements
- Travel as needed upon request;
- Other Duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with ERP systems, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Work independently with ability to complete tasks without exact/detailed instructions
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Well organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously