Project Manager needed for construction company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. Five years of project management experience required. This will require some travel to projects in California.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Produce excellent paperwork, correspondence, professional and personal emails in stellar quality to uphold industry reputation of accuracy and professionalism.
- Perform on going due diligence required to execute projects.
- Excel at accuracy, timeliness, and production of highest quality output for these and other agencies.
- Responsible to bring jobs to completion with precisely accurate paperwork that is professional and "crisp". Maintain commitment to continue company’s quality and standards with documentation.
- Assist in estimating potential projects. Do take offs on plans, coordinate potential subcontractors for bidding and gather pricing effectively and efficiently.
- Be involved and run tenant meetings, pre-construction meetings and other jobsite related meetings as necessary.
- Bid new projects, meet with subcontractors on site to walk projects, qualify subcontractors, write scopes of work for subcontractors and negotiate all subcontracts and change orders.
- Draft change order requests and RFl's to the owner/architects with appropriate backup.
- Create project schedules and keep updated. Use sequencing system to fast track renovation projects.
- Implement cost controls to maximize projects profitability.
- Assist in creating effective construction personnel, procedures and systems to enable company to complete projects profitably and to the best of industry standards.
- Effectively compete rehabilitation construction projects, not only produce profitability, but also enhance our ability to grow.
- Manage all team personnel necessary to successfully execute construction projects. Special emphasis on growing our team to be recognized as the best in the business.
- Some travel will be required; length of travel depends on the needs of individual projects but average is twice a month for two days/one night trips.
- Use technology to create cutting edge efficiencies.